This is nice considering Obama delivered the F16′s today along with 200 tanks..
This is all the way from 2010, so unless President Mohammed Morsi has dramatically changed his views recently, this is still what the President of Egypt believes and these are the policies he is acting on. Those policies include supporting Hamas and ethnically cleansing the Jews from the region.
1. Morsi calls Jews the “descendants of apes and pigs”, a racist way that the Koran refers to Jews, taking this out of the realm of a foreign policy difference and into old-fashioned racism.
2. This is not even about Israel, it’s about Jews, as becomes obvious when Morsi says, “They have been fanning the flames of civil strife wherever they were throughout history.”
3. Morsi calls on Arabs and Muslims outside Israel to support terrorists and “besiege the Zionist wherever they are.” The strong implication is that Morsi is calling for terrorist attacks against Jews around the world.
4. Morsi rejects the peace process and the Palestinian Authority, so that when he talks about the resistance fighters, it’s obvious that he means Hamas. Even more obvious considering where this aired.
5. Morsi rejects any peace process calling for the destruction of Israel and the expulsion of all Jews from Arab and Islamic lands. Again this is pure racism and worse than anything Ahmadinejad has said. But in line with the Koran and the racist view of the Muslim Brotherhood… an organization inspired and funded by Nazi Germany.
6. American foreign policy under Obama brought this monster to power.
Following are excerpts from archival interviews with Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi, which were posted on the Internet in 2010:
September 23, 2010
Mohamed Morsi: These futile [Israeli-Palestinian] negotiations are a waste of time and opportunities. The Zionists buy time and gain more opportunities, as the Palestinians, the Arabs, and the Muslims lose time and opportunities, and they get nothing out of it. We can see how this dream has dissipated. This dream has always been an illusion. Yet some Palestinians, who erroneously believe that their enemies might give them something… This [Palestinian] Authority was created by the Zionist and American enemies for the sole purpose of opposing the will of the Palestinian people and its interests.
No reasonable person can expect any progress on this track. Either [you accept] the Zionists and everything they want, or else it is war. This is what these occupiers of the land of Palestine know – these blood-suckers, who attack the Palestinians, these warmongers, the descendants of apes and pigs.
We should employ all forms of resistance against them. There should be military resistance within the land of Palestine against those criminal Zionists, who attack Palestine and the Palestinians. There should also be political resistance and economic resistance through a boycott, as well as by supporting the resistance fighters. This should be the practice of the Muslims and the Arabs outside Palestine. They should support the resistance fighters and besiege the Zionist wherever they are. None of the Arab or Muslim peoples and regimes should have dealings with them. Pressure should be exerted upon them. They must not be given any opportunity, and must not stand on any Arab or Islamic land. They must be driven out of our countries.
Therefore, these negotiations must stop once and for all. Everybody must turn to the support of the resistance, which is the option chosen by the Palestinians and by us all – the Arabs and the Muslims, Palestinians and others. We must all realize that resistance is the only way to liberate the land of Palestine.
Al-Quds TV (Lebanon) March 20, 2010, via the Internet
The Zionists have no right to the land of Palestine. There is no place for them on the land of Palestine. What they took before 1947-8 constitutes plundering, and what they are doing now is a continuation of this plundering. By no means do we recognize their Green Line. The land of Palestine belongs to the Palestinians, not to the Zionists.
We must confront this Zionist entity. All ties of all kinds must be severed with this plundering criminal entity, which is supported by America and its weapons, as well as by its own nuclear weapons, the existence of which is well known. It will bring about their own destruction. The peoples must boycott this entity and avoid normalization of relations with it. All products from countries supporting this entity – from the U.S. and others – must be boycotted.
We want a country for the Palestinians on the entire land of Palestine, on the basis of [Palestinian] citizenship. All the talk about a two-state solution and about peace is nothing but an illusion, which the Arabs have been chasing for a long time now. They will not get from the Zionists anything but this illusion.
They have been fanning the flames of civil strife wherever they were throughout history. They are hostile by nature.
The Zionists understood nothing but the language of force.
Memri has done great work in the past, but this may be their biggest and most important find yet revealing the face of the new pharaoh in charge of Egypt now.By Daniel Greenfield
- Hamastine: A Present from the U.N. to Khaled Mashaal (iranaware.com)
- Hamas Nazis and Their American Supporters (iranaware.com)