ISIS inspired Savage arrested for plot to attack Detroit church

Illustrative: Detroit skyline. (Andrea_44/Wikimedia Commons/File)

DETROIT, Michigan (AP) — Authorities have arrested a 21-year-old Michigan man whom they accuse of supporting Islamic State militants and plotting to attack a Detroit church.

Khalil Abu-Rayyan, of Dearborn Heights, appeared Thursday in US District Court in Detroit and remains jailed pending a Monday hearing. He hasn’t been charged with terrorism-related crimes but has been investigated since May and faces marijuana and gun charges.

US attorney’s office spokeswoman Gina Balaya said Saturday that Abu-Rayyan will have a court-appointed attorney at the hearing, but she doesn’t know who it would be. She said Abu-Rayyan had been under constant FBI surveillance recently due to growing concern about threats he made against the church, police officers and others in support of IS.

There’s no indication he was acting with others, authorities said.

In a criminal complaint, the FBI says Abu-Rayyan expressed support for IS “propaganda” postings on social media, including videos of its members beheading captives. It also says he made several incriminating statements to an undercover agent, including that he supported IS, had a “desire to commit a martyrdom operation,” and that he wanted to behead someone.

According to the complaint, Abu-Rayyan told the undercover officer he planned to “shoot up” a Detroit church but that his father found the gun, bullets and mask he was going to use. He also said he bought a “cowboy gun,” but he decided not to go through with the attack because it only held six bullets and he’d have to keep reloading it, it says.

Abu-Rayyan pleaded guilty last month to a pot possession charge, and he faces a Feb. 16 trial on a concealed weapon charge. Both stem from an October arrest.

The Detroit suburbs of Dearborn Heights and Dearborn have large, longstanding Arab and Muslim populations. US Attorney Barbara McQuade told The Associated Press that incidents like these are “an aberration” in the communities.

“We’ve not had any ISIS cases arising out of (the area),” she said. “A lot of people vocally and visibly oppose ISIS. … No one should make any conclusions about Dearborn or Dearborn Heights from this.”

Copyright 2016 The Associated Press.

10-Year-Old Boy Brutally Raped By Iraq refugee at Pool in Vienna

An Iraqi migrant has admitted to raping a ten year old boy in a Viennese swimming pool so ferociously that the boy had to be hospitalised for his injuries. The man said he knew it was wrong but couldn’t help himself as he hadn’t had sex in months.

Police investigators have ascertained that the 20 year old man entered Austria on the 13th September, travelling into the country via the Balkans.

On the December 2nd he brutally attacked the young boy, pulling him into a changing cubicle, pulling down his swimming trunks and assaulting him. Although the boy cried out he was not heard by anyone, Kronen Zeitung has reported.

Following the attack, the Iraqi amused himself by diving repeatedly from the three metre board. The young boy, meanwhile, went to a lifeguard in tears and told him what had happened. The police were immediately called and were able to arrest the Iraqi on the spot, while the boy was taken to hospital suffering from serious injuries.

During his interrogation the man attempted to excuse himself, saying that it had been a “sexual emergency.”

He explained that he had to satisfy himself with the lad as he had not had sex in four months, explaining “I couldn’t stand not having sex as I have excess sexual energy.” He added that it had been “a huge mistake” and that he had known it would “scar the boy”.

When asked whether it was illegal to have sex with ten year old boys in Iraq, the man said “Such a thing is forbidden in any country in the world.”

Migrant-Dominated Group Raped Unconscious 17-Year-Old, Claim ‘Gang Rape The Most Natural Thing In The World’

Two recent migrants are among seven males arrested in Ostend for the gang rape of an unconscious 17 year old Belgian girl. The rape took place in November, but has only now come to light thanks to the chance discovery of a video of the attack on the mobile phone of one of the group, a 14 year old boy.

by DONNA RACHEL EDMUNDS///The boy, who attends the Ostend Technical Institute, was being investigated for possible radicalisation after he showed classmates pictures of himself on Facebook wearing military gear and holding a sub-machine gun, De Morgen has reported.

The Belgian police seized his mobile phone as part of the investigation whereupon they found footage of the boy and six others, the oldest aged 25, dancing, laughing and singing in Arabic around their victim who was lying passed out. The men then pulled down her underwear, pushed her legs apart, and groped and raped her.

Of the seven males arrested, two are Belgians and five are Iraqi immigrants. Two are understood to have only recently arrived in the country to claim asylum.

The group has apparently shown no contrition; one is said to have told investigators: “She has nothing to complain about. Women must obey men.” Another is said to have told investigators that the girl asked for sex, although the video clearly shows her unconscious. Another said that gang rape was the most natural thing in the world.

Of the group, six admit to having sex with the girl; only the eldest has denied it.

The crime took place in November in the basement of a private house in Ostend, but has only now come to light as the girl herself was unaware of the attack. She had attended a party with her boyfriend earlier in the evening and is said to have drunk enough spirits to pass out, but it is unclear whether she willingly entered the basement or was taken there by the group.

In a statement, the prosecutor in the case said: “The victim was rendered defenceless by the perpetrators, so remembered nothing of the events. Indeed, it is only today that she has become fully aware of the facts.”

Secretary of State for Asylum and Migration Theo Francken described the attack as “disgusting”, adding “Rapists won’t be given asylum. They will be sent back to Iraq if they are found guilty.”

Ostend Mayor Johan Vande Lanotte said: “It is clear that some newcomers have problematic beliefs about relations between men and women. When they have served their sentences, they must leave the country.”

The Supreme Council of Cyberspace

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 15,400 other followers

%d bloggers like this: